Monday, September 24, 2012

Pet Crocodiles.

Over at Laughing Squid you will find the post that hosts this photo called, 'Crocodiles Eat, An Anamorphic 3D Painting Installed Inside of a Home.'

I just thought 'Crikey, where's Steve Irwin when you need him?' 

Oh that's right, a pissed off stingray got to him first. 

But I have to say, this is taking talent to another level. 

Check out the reverse view.

The clever clogs who created it is a German artist by the name of  Nikolaj Arndt.

I always knew mirrors gave another perspective to a room, however I now know that carpet can also pull of the same effect. 

Who'da thought?

And credit for my morning talk goes to Brother-in-law via David Thompson.

2 comments:

Jo said...

He's unbelievable, have you seen all his street ones? No idea how he does it.

laughykate said...

Only just seen them, Jo. That's got to be one complicated brain he owns.