Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Jumping Gene. Again.

As I said in my last post, it was my parents fiftieth wedding anniversary last weekend. The clan headed to Hawkes Bay and we enjoyed a lunch party with sixty-five of our parent's nearest and dearest.

I'd just like to point out that my brother Sunshine exhibited signs of the jumping gene which I have discussed in other posts.

Exhibit A.

Can I just point out that this photo was taken by my sister about nine thirty am......in the middle of winter.


We think he's just a little bit mental, too.


3 comments:

Food That Tastes Great said...

I believe it was also unheated??? Madness must run in your family then?

catherine said...

he looks like great craic..

laughykate said...

Ahem, FTTG, can I just point out that you come from the same gene pool ?

Heh, you walked straight into that one!

Catherine, I have to admit, I had to look up 'craic.' And yes, you're right, he is entertaining to have around!