Sunday, December 21, 2008

A problem shared is a problem halved.

I've got a song stuck in my head.

Firmly lodged.

This happened to Tinman the other day and he suggested that any song could be cured with 'I Will Walk Five Hundred Miles', I've tried that, but it doesn't appear to be budging.

This song has tunnelled its way deep deep into the centre of my mind and my brain is gaily playing it on high rotate.....and slowly torturing me to death.

Last week it was Prince's 'Alphabet Street' which I kind of enjoyed for the first twenty-seven times.

But not this song. I cannot stand this song. I hate the words of this song. I hate everything about this song.

If this song does not evaporate from my brain soon I'm scared I shall turn into a homicidal maniac.

Just one problem with that - I have a feeling, 'Beyonce made me do it' won't pack a whole lot of punch as far as my defence case would go.



See? She's getting to small girls as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh should have read this post first. I'd love to see her try dancing along to Riverdance slightly sped up and after drinking a litre of Coke.

laughykate said...

Heh, that's funny. 'Beyonce' and 'Riverdance' in the same sentence.

Or were you meaning the girl ?